OUR MISSION: to create a strong and supportive platform to enhance gender equity and diversity within the animal protection movement by empowering and elevating women and non-binary people in the movement.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Leadership: paving a path forward for women and non-binary people in animal protection
- Community: building a strong network of support to enhance the presence of women and non-binary people in the movement
- Equality: establishing a culture where women and non-binary people are given the same consideration and opportunity as men
- Diversity: fostering a more inclusive movement
- Respect: cultivating an atmosphere of trust and treating others with kindness and dignity
- Progress: holding ourselves accountable for achieving our goals.
- Compassion: extending our values of respect and equality to all animals
- Training webinars and workshops
- Annual conference
- Resource page
- Legal defense fund
- Travel support to other conferences
- Organization grants
A huge thank you to our sponsors of the 2018 GEAR Leadership Conference!